Email sent 25/05/18, 17.29
I would like to request all personal data associated with myself held by your company, in accordance with my rights under the GDPR.
The following information should allow you to identify me:
I live at [HOME ADDRESS]. My business name is 2040 Training, and my business address is Courthill House, 60 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AJ, UK, Company No: 6682698
You may hold data associated with me via the following email addresses and phone numbers: [PERSONAL EMAIL WITH MY NAME IN IT], [SECOND PERSONAL EMAIL WITH MY NAME IN IT], email@example.com, [EMAIL WITH MY NAME AND COMPANY NAME IN IT], [LANDLINE], 07508341090 or [PERSONAL MOBILE] or the Twitter handle @tim2040
My request includes any personal data held about me, including any assumptions, characterisations, classifications or inferred data recorded about or associated with me, as well as any factual, contact or other personal data and correspondence concerning me either internally or externally.
This should also include a clear indication of the source for all information held about me, and the names of any data controllers to whom my personal data has been passed. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please note that all personal data including in this request has been supplied solely for the purpose of identifying data already held by your organisation, and none of it should be retained or added to records you hold for any other purpose.
Email sent 25/05/2018, 21.27
Thanks for reaching out to us. I am glad to see that some are not wasting any time in exercising their rights!
Here are the definite answers I can provide at this stage:
* I have not found the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in our systems.
* I am not sure under what basis you are making your request for business information we might hold concerning the “2040 Training” business. The GDPR would not be applicable to that situation. If there is something I am missing, please let me know.
Otherwise, a constant concern with Subject Access Request is to confirm the identity of the person making the request. For this reason, before responding to any request concerning the other identifiers, I first need to confirm that the owner of those accounts actually did wish to formulate such a request. Therefore…
* for each of the other email addresses, please resend a direct request from that email address, so we can confirm they are yours.
* for each of the phone numbers, please send a copy of a recent phone bill in your name to confirm that you hold this phone number.
* for the Twitter account @tim2040, please contact us directly at @PersonalDataIO, and we can take it from there.
Finally, for the request concerning your home address, I will need some type of proof to confirm you live at that address. A utility bill in your name would do.
MY REPLY TO THAT
Great. Happy to help. Thanks for making our service better.
MY REPLY TO THAT NONSENSE
There’s a very long way to go on that.
HIS DESPERATE NEED FOR THE LAST WORD
MY RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN REQUEST