GDPR, CCTV & Surveillance (2 hrs)
When can we use CCTV? Can we use it in secret? What do you need to consider when using CCTV? Who can you share images with? What happens if someone makes a subject access request for CCTV data?
All of these questions and more will be answered in this entertaining and practical course.
- How to justify the use of CCTV
- Implications of GDPR and Human Rights Privacy
- Capturing special categories data
- Key legal cases including the Peck case
- Impact assessments
- Dealing with subject access requests for CCTV images
- Requests for disclosure
Next session: Monday 4th October, 9.30am
Course costs £100 + VAT (also available as a recording)