To book a 2040 Training course, make your selection below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before booking.
Either way, you should receive confirmation by the next working day, but it may take up to five working days in some periods.
Each course is £275 + VAT per person.
COURSE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By submitting this booking form, you confirm that you will pay the course fee as advertised on the 2040 website. We will send an invoice to the email address you provide unless you contact 2040 requesting alternative arrangements.
- By submitting this booking form, you agree to pay the invoice within 30 days. 2040 Training reserves the right not to admit any delegate whose invoice has not been paid. If there are any problems, contact 2040 and we will help.
- Confirmation of course location and start and finish times will be sent within 7 days of your booking.
- Do not attend the course if you or your organisation have not received a formal confirmation of your place.
- If you book within 10 days of the course date, make sure you have a confirmation sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can cancel your booking up to 20 working days before the course and receive a full refund.
- If you pay by PayPal, you agree that any refund will be minus PayPal’s admin fees.
- If you want to cancel less that 30 days before the course, you agree that a cancellation fee of £75 will be deducted from your refund. This is to cover costs with the training venue and other admin time. You can substitute someone else at any time up to the day before the course – there is no charge for this, but please send 2040 an email.
- If you do not cancel your place formally with 2040 Training, the fee is payable even if you fail to attend the course. Reasonable adjustments will be made in the event of difficult weather conditions, transport strikes and other issues that are out of delegates’ and 2040 Training’s control. We’ll work it out.
- 2040 Training is not liable for paying travel costs if a course is cancelled in circumstances beyond 2040’s control; a full refund of course fees will be given if 2040 cancels the course.
- Your data will not be shared with any other organisation unless 2040 Training is legally obliged to disclose it, and it will be deleted once any course administration purposes are complete.
- 2040 Training would like to inform you of future courses or products provided by 2040 that you may be interested in. There is an opt-in box on the booking form.
- By booking any course, you agree that all materials supplied during the course and made accessible afterwards will be used solely in your organisation, and not re-used or shared for any commercial purposes. You can use it for any purpose within your organisation.